Monday, October 15, 2012

Windmill!!!

There are few greater joys than cornbread. With honey, or butter, or plain, I dream about it. We've had trouble finding cornmeal here, and as I walked down a field with my friends, I picked up corn cobs. Then, I thought about how cornmeal is made, and I was determined to make my own cornmeal. I picked up all the corn I could find and told my mom. I would make it in the blender and I was thrilled. Then my mom jokingly suggested that I make a windmill to do the grinding. "Mom!" I said indignantly. I thought she was making fun of me. "Why would I do that?"I exclaimed.

Then, I realized why wouldn't I?

It was determined. I discussed it with Sadie and together we came up with a basic plan. We showed it to Dad, and he helped us turn our dreams into reality.


So far we have one propeller done.



Stay tuned for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment