Sunday, May 20, 2012

Connected

Hello. For months now, we've been borrowing our neighbor's wi-fi, and we've tried hard to stay connected, but especially in the first weeks, it was very difficult. Our old MacBook laptop could barely pick up any signal, and our Mac was slower than usual. Also, we were busy, and we had no home phone. Yes, things were difficult, and although there are still complications and imperfections in our connection with our friends and family, we are so grateful for God's provision.

I know this post is painfully short, but I just had too say it: We're connected!

5 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! I am glad it's working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! For which I am glad. Now. I would love to go to Germany (About the poll) but not research the Holocaust or any of that, rather, do what I'd do in Paris too, sightseeing and all that but in Paris too!

    ReplyDelete