Sunday, June 10, 2012

Not Yet Caught

Hi! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting lately, but we've been really busy lately. For one thing, my mom is being very serious about homeschooling, and in the spare time that we children have, we play our favorite game, Catland.

This game is, in actuality, a world, and our stuffed animals are key. Right now, the AbeLand soldiers are taking a leaf out of Hitler's book. The only ones brave enough to resist
are our seven favorite it animals. However, resistence comes with a cost, and everyday the dictator of Abeland sends his minions out to capture our stuffed animals. But everyday our stuffed animals escape yet again, and they gave hope to the planet by way of their blog Not Yet Caught, and so, for fun today, Sadie and I made an actual blog which we all could post on our animals' behalves.

This was all fine and dandy, but my parents put their feet down. I could barely manage my blog and my puggle's blog, and so I probably shouldn't get a third, they said. So, I decided to organize the information tthat we published on Not Yet Caught instead of blogging.

With that said, I'd just like to apoligize for being a bad blogger, and give out a few email addresses.

1. amywhuffer@gmail.com this goes to Ella's favorite stuffed animal's email. Ella loves getting emails, so feel free to record this bit of information.

2. kittymeowie@gmail.com this goes to Kitty's (my BFF, or stuffed animal) email. Feel free to ask any questions.

Bye!

Mia

P.S I'll publish a page with more information A.S.A.P

No comments:

Post a Comment