Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Post-Christmas Eve

I stayed up until eleven o'clock last night with our family festivities and now I am back to living at my own house, and doing normal things, like work.

We were only gone for a few days, but with all the presents and with all the suitcases, our house is in disarray. We also are grumpy, from lack of sleep, and so we are all as companionable as crabs. But, today might turn out exciting after all, I got a camera last night, and today I just got a memory card for it. Even if today is miserable, I at least will be able to capture it on film!
(Just a joke my mom would NOT permit it)

First, in this day, we invited our good friend and neighbor, Eleanor, came over. Then we started taking down our Christmas tree. (I"ll post more on that later) After this, I made "gourmet" mac 'n' cheese out of box for lunch.











Then, after working for a little bit longer, we made homemade apple pie for dessert for dinner.

To finish off our "terrible" last day of Christmas break, we drank some of our homemade hot cocoa with mint marshmellows covered in chocolate


Today turned out not to be as bad as I expected it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment