Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sadie and I FAIL as Babysitters

Hello! This week has been rather complicated with and without blogging. For one, thing, we have a rather smart Mac computer that is rather new, and we also have a rather not quite so smart mac laptop which is rather old. So, as you might've guessed, because the internet here is slower, the old mac laptop doesn't get more that ten minutes a day of wi-fi, while the Mac computer gets 24-7 of wi-fi. As you may have guessed, this creates issues when one, (mainly me) is trying to transfer documents.

Trust me, I've tried everything to get a certain blogpost from the laptop! I didn't realize just how much wi-fi was apart of my daily computer usage though! Some of my attempts included:

  • Trying to transfer info through the skype comment box
  • Searching our whole house for those document mover things
  • Trying to transfer the documents through an iphone. 
See, nothing works these days! This kept me from posting a lovely short story that Ella, Abe, and Sadie wrote about a game we played. :~( However, there comes a time, I'm afraid, like today,when there are more important things than blogging. My mother is sick from a bug that Abe passed to me and I passed to her. Now Sadie and I are in charge.

Oh Dear.

Well to start, we decided that homeschooling was the first priority. Because every one was grumpy and unfocused, that failed entirely.



You think so far it got crazy? You have no idea! In fact, we even... excuse me, something's burning.

(kidding)



4 comments:

  1. Oh Mia, this is so clever and funny. I'm sorry to hear you and your mom got sick. Will threw up and had fever Wed./Thurs., but I don't think he got it from Abe because it had been 3 days and there is so much going around at school. I am sending him back tomorrow. He's just hung out here watching tv all day back to his normal self now! Well, keep things calm for your mom. I hope you are all well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ha-ha-ha-ha-larious! (heeheeheeheehee) I saw all the pics! :-)


    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time is it? 2:32 am? it's 7:32 pm now! Well just to say hello. Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mia! I am so sorry your mom got sick! And I'm sorry it was crazy! But, I love the pictures!!! I am sick right now, and am really enjoying hearing about your happenings!

    ReplyDelete