Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mia's Memories: Season 1 Episode 1

Hello! I'm sorry for the delay in posts, but I do hope this post makes up for it. You see, the main reason for the delay is because my sibling have been working tirelessly on our TV series - Mia's Memories -  so we've all been preoccupied.

This episode, the first one, is by now means a classic. It is full of errors, poor footage, but it is real. The entire movie really happened and we didn't do every thing we did for show. We would have done it anyway, and most of it is by no means acting. I hope you enjoy it, as we all worked so hard on it. We hope to complete the next episode in a week or less.


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Keep the episodes coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so awesome!!!!!! I like making videos, although I've never done it before.....

    Anyway that looks so fun!! And the pictures at the end are very funny!!!!!!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) Hehehehehehehehehe How is the NL?

    ReplyDelete