Tuesday, June 19, 2012

From Budgeting to Movie Making: My Day

My day started out normal enough. I drew up a diagram for my budget and scheduled the use of every Euro from now until Christmas.  I also tackled another movie trailer for an upcoming movie that I'm hoping to make.  Normal things... right?  Well if you find this odd, I am certainly glad that I didn't include what I did for the rest of the day:~)

As for budgeting, well, every day if we complete our chores, we receive 1 Euro.  A Euro is equivalent to $1.30, however, this changes daily and currently the value of the euro is going down. . . c'est la vie! Compared to my mom in chart-making, I am abhorrent, but I used this opportunity as an experiment to practice making graphs, charts, etc.




50
45

35

30

Slippers
25

20

15
SoEfS


10

7

Owl in Flight Earrings
5

4

Orange Owl Earrings
3

2

1




I’m Saving Up For:
·      Slippers (spending) 25 euros
·      SoEfS (code word for: Christmas) 12 euros           
·      Offering
·      Various attractions (spending)                  
·      Owl in flight earrings from pewter shop (spending) 5 euros (OwlinFlightEarrings)
·      Orange owl earrings from Claire’s (spending) 3 euros (OrangeOwlEarrings)
·                                                         
Weekly Distribution of Funds
Sunday
Offering
Monday
Spending
Tuesday
Christmas
Wednesday
Spending
Thursday
Christmas
Friday
Spending
Saturday
Christmas

Well, that was a lot of work!  Now for our movie trailer. . .enjoy!  



2 comments:

  1. HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT MOVIE TRAILER, that is SOOO COOL! How ever I would love to make my own movie trailer however I am not making a movie. I am making a great many books at once but I think I have the one I like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Fascinating from me (aka that is what I put)I would have put more but the computer did not let me :~)

    ReplyDelete