Saturday, April 07, 2012

Packing for our Air Shipment: Clothes

One shipment, our sea shipment, is completed, but we still have a smaller shipment- an air shipment- to send. We have been living in what I thought was the bare minimum, but now, I am going to have about four outfits to wear for three weeks.

Now, we are in the process of packing for this air shipment, and to begin this long and irksome voyage, we started by organizing and sorting pants. Because Mom had to help Ella, Abe, Sadie and I, she took a while to get to help us, and because the organizing took like two seconds, I was bored and so I went to the bathroom, and discovered two things.
1.       The cough medicine, which Ella and Abe insist upon taking, tastes (or at least smells) delicious! My mom said I looked at it like I was in heaven, but I pointed out that heaven didn’t come in a cough medicine bottle.

2.       After I found the cough medicine, I noted how many nail-clippers we have collected! We had so many that I was able to make a flower out of them!

Quickly, however, my mom called me over and urged me to stop fooling around. So, we spent the next hour sorting pants, shirts, workout clothes, and sweaters… but although we had done so much, there was so much left to do! As a result of this, we spent some of our morning packing also.


my blogging center


1 comment:

  1. The key to getting things done early is through cooperation. Your mom was right though, you should help first in packing before playing around. Also, organize your things according to what’s important, which are the ones you need, and which ones are not prioritized that much. Figure out which one to send out first so that when you get to your destination, everything you need is already there. Happy packing!

    -Valentina Moors

    ReplyDelete