Saturday, February 02, 2013

Exploring 'Round the Netherlands Season 1 Episode 1

When we first started working on the series, I was planning on a half hour or so of fascinating entertainment, but, after much consideration and thought, for the sake of the audience's attention span, I reluctantly agreed to a 22 minute episode.

However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to half the content which we would be covering, so I toned down my goal to 15 minutes.

But as the week went by, I realized that I might have trouble of making a 10 minute, video, and I realized that I was actually having trouble making a 5 minute video.

And now, here is the grand premier of our TV show which is a 1:30 minute video!

1 comment:

  1. I really like it!! I can imagine how excited Abe must be to have his own TV show!! You guys did a great job with the camera, too!

    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete