Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Do Nothing

Other than the pictures I will post, I have nothing new to report.  I have spent the last day of my life making cookies, peeling potatoes, and playing with my friends; all things I have posted about before. That makes me sad, but not that sad, because although I like variety in my doing, I love doing these things and I can’t think of anything more worthwhile than doing what I like most.
As I previously said, I have spent the last twenty-four hours having a sleep over with my friend, peeling potatoes, and making chocolate chip cookies. The timing of this post begins when I came home after dropping off my friend at her house and my little brother at his music class. My Auntie Em came over to babysit my siblings along with their friends. 


I has just finished watching The Truman Show and my mind was a bit addled. I probably should have gone like a good girl to do my homework, but instead I played on the computer and messed around.
I look Evil
My long hair
I've been over-eating.
Sadie tries to invade my embarrassment.
Me getting moody.
I'm all right, I'm all right
I have an evil twin
I ain't got no nose!
I try to look ugly, and succeed.


After I goofed around, I decided to watch "Giada at Home," which I abandoned after about ten seconds. Don't get me wrong, I love cooking show, but I had other plans in mind, (actually my mom did): homework.


So, now my day is done, and all I know is that tomorrow could be the worst, or the best, day of my life. I'll let you know how it turns out.




No comments:

Post a Comment