Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dutch Need-To-Know

Hello! Today I was in the middle of a Dutch lesson with our faithful teacher Martine when I had a thought. I know that sometimes I don't make sense, and especially when I'm in a new setting, people probably don't understand what I'm saying. After thinking this I decided that the only reasonable thing to do would be to explain. And by this I mean to make a page devoted to explanations. I call it "Dutch Need-To-Know"

Dutch Need-To-Know will consist of a brief history summary, important places to go, important customs, mistakes NOT to make, and other recommendations. I hope that you will be able to understand my world with more ease and, if you ever happen to visit my world in these three years or later in life, that you will learn from my mistakes.

Yours Enthusiastically,

Mia!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment