Friday, September 07, 2012

Poor Forsaken Mia

To Whoever Cares:

Dear Whoever,

Upon this eve I regret to inform you that I am ailing from a sudden bout of disease. Although at an a normal temperature, yours truly is suffering from all the symptoms that inhabit a fever. Upon recognizing the utter barbarism it would be to bestow this ailment upon any other live being, I refrained from going to church, as it was a Sunday. To reward this sacrifice, I was shunted into my bedroom, only allowed the trifles that my nearly bare  room had, to use, and not allowed a proper supper, which brings this author to the present.

 The bias in this snippet has been kept to a minimum, but the injustice of my kinfolk's treachery bring me to a point at which this episode MUST show fury. These feelings started when I came down to beg for a scrap of food. Upon being greeted  by my Gemini, she denounced my claim to being diagnosed and granted me the title of " A mean person " for my concern for our guests and their health. Suggestions such as " why don't you just sleep for the rest of the day?" haunted my nearly infected ears, they forgetting that 4/6 hours of my wake had been occupied with this feat.

Alas, alas, the time has come for me to take my leave and perish the thought of ever being angry at my brethren. But this, as a testament for you, is ended, and so will I try to make the anger do so also.

Not Quite So Enthusiastically Yours,

The Quiet and Long-Suffering,
 Mia.



This post was written when I was feeling very sad indeed, like now. I happen to be in a bit of a pickle.

Mommy, dear, sweet mother that she is, decided that I was the ultimate reason that my siblings wouldn't do their chores. So, she decided to take all my electricity for the weekend if we didn't clean the house. 

My siblings are kind people, but, they say to themselves, the cavemen survived without electricity, so Mia can survive too. 


Is this unfair? I think so! This WILL, most definitely be my last post because pigs will fly before we clean the house.

Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mia!

    I am so sorry that you are ill. I really hope you get better! I can't believe you're almost 12!! Have a great day!

    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete