Saturday, May 12, 2012

AEAEMPAFTCSS (This Stands for something)

As I promised in the title, AEAEMPAFTCSS stands for something. In fact it stands for:

Auntie
Em
And
Evil
Mr.
Paws
And
Finally
The
Cursed
Sea
Shipment

See? I always keep my promises!

The reason my Aunt Emily and Barnabas, who I call Evil Mr. Paws, got incorporated into this post and the title, is because half of my latest 48 hours was devoted to bring them safely to the Melkpad. Actually, to be precise, they took up the first half of my latest forty-eight but the reason I DIDN'T post it was because I thought it would sound stupid and I thought that it would be to be precise.

Where was I?

Oh yes! We had to take a train, a car, and lot of motion sickness, but we pushed through and I alone was successful in transporting by brethren and dog to the Melkpad, with a little help form my parents.

Then, I, exhausted, slept and slept, until the morning dawned bright and rainy, and then I got up, and single handedly, unpacked the whole truckload of stuff, with a tiny bit of help from Auntie Em, Mom and some nice Dutch movers.

On a random note, Sadie, Ella and Abe got lovely bunk beds, and beds spreads. My bed didn't fit though the tiny Dutch stairs.

Now Mia ain't got no bed:(

More on that later- but hopefully REALLY later.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Mia ain't got no bed!! Mia, don't start to panic or anything... you might be getting an even bigger bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia,

    I am so sorry your bed didn't fit. I hope you won't have to sleep on the floor for 3 years!

    ReplyDelete