Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year’s, Day! Though the change of years takes only a second, so much seems to be left behind. I, however, am looking forward to this New Year because my family, this year, is choosing to embrace the New Year with a late Christmas celebration.  My mom, grandma, sisters, and I have been laboring tirelessly to make this celebration come through. We will open our Christmas today, so that added extra work to our mountain of cooking and such.
We will eat the spaghetti we made on Friday for dinner, and I think we will play Taboo. I know that this year will bring tough decision and adventure, and it astounds me to think that a whole new year started five hours ago, but I can be sure that is will be a very  happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment