Thursday, September 08, 2011

Dinner :~(

     My blog mainly posts about the good parts of my life, but I still face trials, and I still have bad days. I am tired right now, and therefore a grump.

Tacos and black bean enchiladas, are for dinner tonight.

Some of our good friends gave us a scrumptious black bean enchilada recipe and it has become a family favorite. Abe and I don't exactly relish all the veggies wrapped in that tiny tortilla, but he and I do savor the scrumptious smell (and taste) of tacos, and so that is our alternative on Mexican food nights.

The black bean enchiladas are a family- friend secret, so I have to be exclusive on the recipe, but you probably can tell generally what some of the ingredients are.

I always need to get plenty of sleep and after a long day of labor, (mainly at school) I need sleep and nourishment. (Which I needed then very much)

Hopefully after a good night's rest I will be ready for another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment