Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Bethany

   I have soccer every Tuesday and Thursday, and my second cousin, Bethany, comes to babysit for us sometimes.

Bethany goes to my all-time favorite college, Wheaton College, and she hangs out with us all the time.
She is rather fun and knows how to deal with us in a friendly and kind way.

Last night, she offered to babysit for us while my parents went out on a date. She, Sadie, and my dad picked me up at soccer, and so the night began.

I ate my Spaghetti, corn, and fruit as I listened to my siblings playing downstairs.

Ella, Abe, and Sadie were having a ball downsairs. From the looks of it, they were playing my favorite game and legos. Barnabas, as usual, was slinking around, looking for attention, spiders and stray puppets to chew.




There wasn't much playing time left when I came downstairs, but there was enough time to be a reporter for my blog.

I think/hope that my parents had a nice night, but I have no doubt that I had a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment