Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Kitty!




  Every since Sadie and I were one, Sadie and I have had our stuffed animal cats. Hers is called Hanna, And mine is named Katherine Elizabeth Meowie, (Kitty for short). Kitty and Hanna are twins, and from these two stuffed animals a whole world appeared.

Kitty and Hanna were from the Meowie family, and because their parents were at war, their older sister, Meow-Meow, (I know, cool name) had to take car of them. Their parents died in the war, but before they died, they had another daughter, Lucky. (Meow-Meow adopted another five children)

I write an epic novel for my sibling about the trials and blessings of this family. We have been playing, "Catland" as we call the game ever since Sadie and I were five and Ella and Abe added their families into the game when they reached five.

Kitty had been my steadfast companion for over a decade and she, though quite thin around the middle, is still my best friend. She is getting older but I still love her as much as I did when I first sucked on her cute little nose. (Trust me, I had a bad habit of doing it)

No comments:

Post a Comment