Friday, March 08, 2013

A Scrapbook on Lying on My Floor

My flag on my wall has pins on it from all the places in Europe I've traveled. My scrapbook on my floor has tickets from our travels in Europe, (including The London Tube tickets, and the Paris Metro tickets,) and it has postcards from places that didn't have pins.











Let's Open this Scrapbook, shall we?




This is the introductory page, and on the Tour de Eiffel ticket I drew, you can barely see that in pencil is written  "Travel Memoirs"
This page is special. At the top it says, "This First Long Month:May." Notice the boarding pass for the plane ride that took me out of America for the first time, the eiffel tower ticket, and Rembrandt's Night Watch postcard, which we saw at the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.
That's all the I can show you for now, partly because I'm still working on it, and partly because...
...well, wholly because I'm still working on it.

(For more "flag on my wall" posts, and "Scrapbook on my floor posts, go to "www.miasusanflagonmywall.blogspot.com" or just click on the "Flag Hanging on My Wall" tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment