Friday, August 24, 2012

A Post That is NOT an Excuse for Not Posting!

I am officially the most lazy person in the world when it comes to blogging. I am so utterly lazy that I haven't even posted!

I just said this to myself and slapped myself in the process. I do feel sorry but I've been busy.

Very busy.

Very busy indeed.

(And No!This isn't an excuse for not posting!)

Well, let's just say that our imaginary world has had the action continually picking up for it. My siblings and I have been writing about it on a separate blog, but that blog is not open for public viewing yet. It will be in three years, though, and we intend to keep it open as a memoir of our three years here.

I will indeed post more, and I intend to do so.

-Mia

(P.S There are absolutely no exceptions, and I'm afraid that we can't let ANYONE read the other blog yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment