Friday, February 03, 2012

News Which You Might Want to Know, But Again, You Might Not Want to Know It

I hope you have heard the phrase before, out of the frying pan and into the fire. Even if you haven't heard of it before, hopefully you will be able to find the deeper meaning of it anyway. I like this phrase, even though I don't really know how this has anything to do with the post what-so-ever, so ponder it in your heart and forget I brought it into this post.

Well, anyway, after weeks of silently struggling, I have finally been allowed to share what  my family has known since January: We are moving to the Netherlands!

Ever since I knew,  I have been constantly asking my parents if I can post it on my blog. They came up with countless excuses, which might be true but are nonetheless annoying, and I have now waited for decades, years, or most truthfully, a month. Tonight, my parents could not come up with a better reason for me to not blog, and so I am!

I don't think that the Netherlands will be this warm and sunny all the time, but I am still looking forward to it!

( I always knew I was born to cycle. . .or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment