Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Tragedy Among Us

Dear Citizens of Earth etc,
The day that is now has brought upon us a tragedy, of which I now speak. Marwin, the beloved pet, and chicken has been beckoned into the light.  I knew not that this day would be so tragic, but it was, and I think I shall remember it all my life.

My day was just a normal day, full of normal things, but it went down hill fast when I received word that   Marwin had possibly received fatal injuries. My aunt and uncle tried heroically to save the poor creature, but her severe wounds did their job too well, and Marwin took her last breath and settled into an everlasting, finally peaceful, sleep. (i.e, Uncle Tim "put her to sleep")

I will miss you, Marwin, forever.







                                    






                                   








  

2 comments: