Friday, October 19, 2012

Sorting Through Some Pictures...


We realized once we moved that my mom's American iPhone did not work in the Netherlands. She couldn't call or text anybody or receive calls or texts.  Because of this, she was able to get a new Dutch iPhone and everything was back to normal.  The good news for us is that an old iPhone can quickly become a new iTouch for children!

I don't love game apps as much as my siblings.  Ella and Abe have been using our first iTouch (a 1st generation iPhone that my mom once had), and it was loaded with games. Sadie and I shared my mom's newest old iPhone which was also loaded with games. Needless to say, our iPhone had gone into "Sadie-land" which was okay in a fashion. We had a cute background, the cover was clean, and it was often fully charged, but it once again was loaded with game apps. I decided to go through it and clean it up.

We had some apps which we loved that cost money, so I didn't delete those, but we had many free apps that were cluttering our iTouch, so I deleted them.

We also had a lot of junk pictures, mainly of Barnabas and video games because it had been in Sadie-Land for so long.  But there were some nice pictures, and I think that they're worthy.

We paint pottery with a friend for her birthday! (I made Ella's Christmas gift here!)

Our house in America, I wanted to keep this because I do NOT want to forget what it look like.

I see this everyday. All day. 

Sadie managed to capture the glory of the light on his fat little body.

Have you noticed a pattern in the subject of picture? Welcome to Sadie-Land. 
I love seeing people in agony. And I love seeing dogs in agony too.


Sadie's favorite stuffed animals: Hanna and Luvky

This picture isn't of great quality, it was taken a a not-so-clean room, etc, but just look at Abe's feet, the comical appearance and angle is the reason I kept the picture.

Kitty!

Barnabas and our two day trip to Austria.





Poor barnabas had to go outside in the rain!
Soon there will be more pictures and apps to sort, but in the meantime, I will be on duty and will keep the iPhone out of SAdie-Land.

1 comment:

  1. Mia--

    I was going to ask you: how do you make that design come up right before yoour URL? Do you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete