Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day Coats Mini Photo Shoot

Hello! The past few day have been really busy for my family and I, with Ella's birthday and Valentines day, but somehow my parents managed to get us cool new warm coats for Valentines day!

To show them how much we loved our Valentine's Day coats, we had a mini photo shoot celebrating them!
Here are the photos from the photo shoot- I would say it is only half-way successful.











In a postlude of sorts to Valentines Day, I think that the photo shoot accomplished what we wanted it to accomplish. 

P.S Don't worry, even though we got coats and roses, Abe got a large container of gummy worms. I don't think he envies us at all! 



3 comments:

  1. Whoever is writing this (either Sadie or Mia), if it is only January 31 how is this posted now? Did you intend for it to be posted then and something made it be posted now? This rather confuses me, I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha!!! I have figured it out! (I was also confused about how it could be taken on your stairs here). This was published LAST year and not THIS year!!! Either I'm still in 2012 mode (I don't think I am...?), I misread the date-posted label (that must be it), or I'm going completely loopy (I prithee not!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun! Were making pannakoeken!

    ReplyDelete