Monday, October 11, 2010

A few of my favorite reads are......................

The Little White Horse: I dearly love this book becaus it is a fairy tale, adventure, and love story, all in one.

The Mysterious Benidict Society: This book I recently discovered. It is full of adventure and unexpected. There are three books in the series.

Great Expectations: It's long words, good storyline, and great characters make the story great.

The Chronicles of Narnia: These stories are fantastic! They are funny, clever, intresting, and they are fun to read for the whole family!

Carry on Mr. Bowditch: This story is quite funny and in my eyes tis a classic.
 





           I hope you someday are able to read one of these!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to read one of those books this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think you might be able to read carry on mr. bowditch and maybe the little white horse also.

    ReplyDelete