Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Where I Belong


A few weeks back, my Dad found out about this great song called "Where I Belong." It is not the most puzzling, or the most complex song, but its truth is so well said that everyone in my family was singing it by the next day. We all loved it, but Abe loved it the most. Why just a few days ago, I heard Abe almost yelling in his joy the chorus and that gave me an idea that I know that I will be giggling over for the next month: why don't record him singing along with the song? My idea could have just stopped at the creating of the cutest memoir ever, but I decided to post him singing along with the song on my blog.

So, hopefully if nothing bad happens, tomorrow there will be a lovely song sung by a five year old.

A Rock Star to Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment